¡¾Composition¡¿Each vaccine contains at least 103.0tcid50 of IBDV B87 strain, 103.0tcid50 of Ca strain of IBDV, and 102.0eld50 of CF strain of IBDV.
¡¾Character¡¿Light red spongy loose mass, easy to separate from the bottle wall, dissolved quickly after adding diluent.
¡¾Function and Use¡¿It is used to prevent infectious bursal disease of chicken.
¡¾Usage and Dosage¡¿Nasal / eye drops or drinking water for immunization. It is suitable for all kinds of chickens. According to the level of maternal antibody, the mice were immunized at the age of 7-21 days. The vaccine was diluted with sterile normal saline. Each chicken was immunized with one drop of nose / eye drop (about 0.03ml). The amount of drinking water depends on the age of chickens. The amount of drinking water for each chicken at 7-10 days old was 5-10 ml, and that for 10-21 days old was 10-20 ml.
¡¾Adverse reactions¡¿Generally, there were no visible adverse reactions.
(1) It is only used for inoculating healthy chickens.
(2) After dilution, the vaccine should be placed in a cold and dark place and used up within 2 hours.
(3) When inoculating drinking water, the water quality should not contain chlorine and other disinfectants. The drinking water should be clean and metal containers should not be used.
(4) Before drinking water, water should be stopped for at least 4 hours according to the region, season, feed and other conditions. The water dispenser should be placed in a cool place away from sunlight.
(5) The used vaccine bottles, utensils and unused vaccines should be treated harmlessly.
¡¾Specification¡¿(1) 500 plumes / bottle (2) 1000 plumes / bottle (3) 2000 plumes / bottle
¡¾Packaging¡¿ 5 bottles / box, 10 bottles / box, 20 bottles / box.
¡¾Storage and Validity period¡¿- 24 months for storage below 15 ¡æ, and 18 months for 2-8 ¡æ.