¡¾Composition¡¿The vaccine contains inactivated Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae p-5722-3 strain, and the content before inactivation should not be less than 7.5 ¡Á 108 CCU / head.
¡¾Character¡¿Gray white uniform emulsion, a little black precipitation may appear.
¡¾Function and Use¡¿It is used to prevent Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae pneumonia.
¡¾Usage and Dosage¡¿It is used for intramuscular injection of 1 week old or more pigs, 1 portion (2ml) for each pig. After the first inoculation, the vaccination was strengthened every six months.
¡¾Adverse reactions¡¿After vaccination, some pigs may have allergic reactions, which can be rescued by epinephrine, and appropriate adjuvant treatment measures should be taken.
1 was only used to inoculate healthy pigs.
2. It is forbidden to freeze the vaccine for long time.
3. A little black precipitate may appear during storage and disappear after shaking. Shake well before use.
4. After the vaccine bottle is opened, it should be used up at one time.
5. During inoculation, routine aseptic operation should be carried out.
6. The used vaccine bottles, utensils and unused vaccines should be treated innocuously.
7. No use within 21 days before slaughter.
¡¾Specification¡¿(1) 10 (20ml) / bottle (2) 50 (100ml) / bottle (3) 250 (500ml) / bottle (4) 500 (1000ml) / bottle
¡¾Packaging¡¿10 bottles / box
¡¾Storage and Validity period¡¿The storage period is 24 months at 2-8 ¡æ.